After Effects World: Projects Preview
After Effects World is one month away and the program is close to final. We have a lot of great sessions prepared for you with some exiting case studies lines up. These are just some of the great features we’ll cover:
• Creating an extreme slomo video from still frames;
• 3D flip-book animation using human characters;
• Designing a title sequence based entirely on Element 3D;
• Logo opener reveal using Masks and Plexus;
• Using parenting to create a 3D ride animation; and more.
After Effects World Program Manager, Eran Stern, shared a quick program preview – check out this video to see some of the projects we will break down during the conference.